The emergency demonstrative project for the soft enclosure partition of the east bank of the Dianchi Lake off the coast of the lake has been approved for construction by the relevant departments. The owner of the project is: Kunming Dianchi Investment Co., Ltd., and the bidder is: Kunming Dianchi Lake Governance and Development Co., Ltd. Construction funds: government investment ; Fund implementation: has been implemented. The project has already been qualified for bidding. Yunnan Sailin Construction Tendering Consulting Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as: bidding agent) was entrusted by the bidder to select a supervisor and a contractor through competitive negotiation.
I. Overview of the negotiation project
1. Project Overview: Supervision of the emergency demonstration project of the soft enclosure partition pre-reservoir on the east bank of the Dianchi Lake in the Bay Area.
2. Supervision period: from the effective date of the contract to December 31, 2021.
3. Project location: Kunming.
4. Scope of tendering: Supervision of tenders for the emergency demonstration project of the soft enclosure partition pre-reservoir on the east bank of the Dianchi Lake in the Bay Area. The supervision work mainly includes quality, progress, investment, security control, contract, information management, third-party monitoring and inspection results audit and on-site coordination services; the main content of the warranty phase is to inspect and record the quality defects of the project, and investigate and analyze the causes of the defects And determine the ownership of the responsibility, review the repair plan, monitor the repair process and acceptance, and review the repair costs.
Qualification requirements for bidders
Bidders should meet the following conditions:
1. Eligibility requirements: The bidder must be established in accordance with the law in the territory of the People's Republic of China, with independent legal personality and the ability to independently bear civil liability; the bidder must have the following qualifications (both qualification certificates must be valid): issued by the construction administrative department Comprehensive qualification for engineering supervision or Grade B or above for municipal public utility projects or Grade B or above for port and waterway projects, and have the ability to undertake this project in terms of personnel, equipment, and funds.
2. Financial requirements: There is no abnormal financial condition, and audit reports and financial statements (including balance sheets, cash flow statements, profit statements, etc.) audited by audit institutions in the past three years (2016 ~ 2018) are provided. An enterprise less than three years old shall provide the audit report and financial statements (including the balance sheet, cash flow statement, profit statement, etc.) audited by the auditing agency since its establishment.
3. Performance requirements: At least one municipal engineering supervision with a total investment of 10 million yuan (inclusive) or more and similar performance of port and waterway engineering supervision since 2016 (performance certification materials must provide a notice of successful bid or contract agreement or supervision manual) And other valid certification materials, the above certification materials should be able to prove similar performance content, scale).
4. Supervising engineer: must have a national registered supervision engineer (registered major is municipal engineering or port and waterway engineering), and have the title of intermediate engineer or above. At least one municipal investment supervision with a total investment of 10 million yuan (inclusive) or more in 2016 and similar performance qualifications for port and waterway engineering supervision (performance certification materials must provide valid certifications such as bid notification, contract agreement or supervision manual, etc. Materials, the above certification materials should be able to prove similar performance content, scale, and need to prove the identity of the managing director)
5. Other requirements:
5.1 Main supervision and inspection equipment: issue a list of inspection equipment, the inspection equipment should be able to meet the needs of this project;
5.2 Enterprises from other provinces entering Yunnan to participate in the bidding of this project shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the “Notice of the Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of Yunnan Province on the Reform of Management Modes for Entering and Exiting Construction Enterprises in the Province”. Please consult the Yunnan Construction Market Supervision Information Network (http://www.ynjst-jgc.gov.cn).
6. This bidding does not accept the consortium bidding.
3. Time, place and price of negotiation documents
1. Bidders are required from January 06, 2020 to January 08, 2020 (except statutory public holidays and holidays), 9:00 am to 12:00 am, and 14:00 to 17:00 pm , The bidder's representative carries a copy of the business license (the original and a copy of the official seal), the legal representative's identity certificate (the original), the legal representative's power of attorney (the original) and the authorized person's identity card (the original and the official seal (Copy of)) Purchase competitive negotiation documents in 9 Yunnan Sailin Construction Tendering and Consulting Co., Ltd. in the Kunming Old City of Yunnan Ethnic Village:
2. The price of negotiation documents: RMB 800.00 / set (not refundable after sale)
4. Deadline for submission of negotiation application documents, negotiation time and place
1. Deadline for submission of negotiation application documents and negotiation time: 10:00 on January 13, 2020.
2. Submission location: Bid Opening Room of Yunnan Sailin Construction Tendering and Consulting Co., Ltd. (Building 9 of Kunming, Yunnan Ethnic Village).
V. Media for making announcements
This tender announcement was published on the China Tendering Public Service Platform (http://www.cebpubservice.com/) and the website of Kunming Dianchi Investment Co., Ltd. Our company is not responsible for the announcements and announcements reproduced on other websites or media.
6. Name, address and contact information of the tenderer and tendering agency
1. Contact information of the bidder
Tenderer: Kunming Dianchi Lake Treatment Development Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 7 Hubin Road, Kunming
Contact: Song Gong
2. Bidding agency: Yunnan Sailin Construction Bidding Consulting Co., Ltd.
Address: Building 9, Kunming Old City, Yunnan Nationalities Village
Contact: Li Jing Yang Li